BANGALORE: There is no Weekend Curfew anymore. There is no room for a meeting ceremony. Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa said the lock would be in effect from July 5 to 19.
Speaking to reporters after discussing the Kovid-19 regulatory technical advice with colleagues and senior officials of the Cabinet, CM announced the third unlock. Government, private, industrial, commercial activities, malls are allowed, metro and labor.
What’s the exception?
- Government / Private Offices and Industrial and Commercial Activities We are allowed to work with 100 percent of the staff.
- The malls are allowed to open.
- Public transport including metro They are allowed to travel with 100 percent certifiers.
- Darshan is allowed in religious places.
- Marriage and other family celebrations are allowed to attend with 100 people.
- Athletes are allowed to practice in swimming pools.
- Athletes are allowed to practice in sports complexes.
- The funeral service is open to 20 members.
- The Corona Curfew (Nairt Curfew) is in effect from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- The weekend curfew is not in force.
- Social, religious, and political gatherings, protests and other events are not allowed.
- Opening of educational institutions shall be decided separately.
- Pubs are not allowed to operate. Bars are allowed to operate.
- Theaters are not allowed to function.
- In accordance with the situation in the district, the District Councils of the respective District have been advised to take a decision in consultation with the Ministers in charge of the District if further restrictions are necessary.
- The CM requested the government to follow the Guidelines for the Regulation of Kovid-19 with a focus on public control measures such as compulsory mask wear, social gap and personal and social cleanliness.